Thursday, January 31, 2019

Aquamarina Palm Harbour Marina in Cape Haze, Florida

Day #212: From last evening Mike beat me at cribbage. Up at 6:30 A.M. for coffee and grapefruit. At 8:15 A.M. Mike and I met up with Ed and Kyle the four went to Good Times Diner in Englewood for breakfast. After breakfast the four drove to downtown Englewood to the farmer's market. After lunch we headed up to the flying bridge where Mike played the guitar and I rested. Bev texted at 3:15 P.M. asking if Mike and I wanted to have cocktails at Leverocks at 4:00 P.M. At 4:00 P.M. Ed, Kyle, Bruce, Bev, Mike and myself had cocktails and appetizers prior to Bruce and Bev heading out in the morning. Mike and I headed back to the boat for the evening for blogging and reading.
"Bay Tripper" and "Parrot Bay":
Met: September 5, 2018 on the Joliet Wall.
Departure: February 1, 2019 from Aquamarina Palm Harbour.
The four friends have been together for 148 days and 1,819 miles. 
Lots of adventures and great times. 
Farmer's Market in Englewood today.

I bought some no-see-um spray from one of the vendors at the farmer's market. The lady had this picture with her display. 

One of our other purchases at the farmers market. YUM!

Bruce and Bev Hogy. We are going to miss our friends.