Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Aquamarina Palm Harbour Marina in Cape Haze, Florida

Day #211: Up at 6:30 A.M. for coffee, poppy seed lemon mini muffins, grapefruit and cookies. Mike and I took the mini van to Publix to get a few groceries. Mike took me to my hair and nail appointment before he took the mini van back to Enterprise. I took Lyft back to the boat at 2:15 P.M. At 4:00 P.M. Bev, Bruce, Ed, Kyle, David, Jan, Mike and I took the water taxi over to Rum Bay Restaurant to celebrate Bruce and Bev continuing on with their Great Loop Adventure. "Bay Tripper" will be leaving Aquamarina Palm Harbour on Friday. It will be the first time that "Bay Tripper" and "Parrot Bay" have not traveled together since the Joliet Wall just after Labor Day. At 6:15 P.M. the eight people returned to the marina on the water taxi to the marina. It was time for Mike and I to have a quiet time blogging and reading.
Amanda's bed last evening in the Minneapolis airport. 

Amanda finally home. Doesn't Tony look thrilled.

Myself, Mike, Ed, Kyle, Jan, David, Beverly and Bruce, At Beverly and Bruce's Going Away Party.