Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Aquamarina Palm Harbour Marina in Cape Haze, Florida

Day #148: Up at 6:15 A.M. for coffee, grapefruit and sweet treats. Mike changed the oil in the "Parrot Bay" in 2 hours and 15 minutes. After a quick lunch aboard "Parrot Bay" Mike took me to my hair appointment at "All About You Salon" I had a relaxing afternoon of pampering having a color/cut and eyebrow waxing. The two than headed to Beall's for a few quick items. As Mike and I got back to the marina Ken and Karen from "Island Girl" arrived at Aquamarina. Ken, Karen, Bev, Bruce, Mike and I had happy hour on "Parrot Bay". During happy hour Chuck and Peggy from "Paradise" stopped by to see Mike and myself. We had not seen Chuck and Peggy since we were at Grand Harbor Marina in Counce, TN and it was great seeing them again.  It is fun and interesting how friends come and go in and out of our lives during this trip.  At 5:00 P.M. Ken, Karen, Bruce, Bev, Mike and I headed to dinner at The New Faull Inn. We had heard great things about the restaurant so we decided to try it out. The restaurant had a very large menu with something for everyone. Mike and I both had popcorn shrimp baskets that were delicious. We said goodbye to Ken and Karen for the evening promising that we would see each other again before Christmas. Bruce, Bev, Mike and myself headed back to Aquamarina. Time for some quiet time of reading and blogging. The heater was turned on as it is suppose to be only 44 degrees tonight.
Tight quarters in the engine room of the "Parrot Bay" for changing the oil. Where is Mike?
 
He is on top of the starboard engine.

Great Job Mike changing the oil.

Awesome restaurant in Englewood Florida.