Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Aquamarina Palm Harbour Marina in Cape Haze, Florida

Day #147: Up at 6:00 A.M. for coffee, grapefruit and sweet treats (cinnamon sticky buns and lemon poppy seed muffins). At 8:00 A.M. Bruce, Bev, Mike and I headed to Stump Pass State Park for a beach walk, shelling and shark teeth hunting. After the beach we headed to the West Marine in Venice, FL for a few items. Mike and I worked on boat jobs: new foam mattress pad for the bed, laundry, YETI cooler cleaned out and washed down the anchor rope and chain. We walked to the ACE Hardware for bug spray as we are still trying to fight the no-see-ums. I'm very much enjoying my Prednisone and Benadryl. As the afternoon progressed the temperatures here in Cape Haze started to drop and the winds became very strong leading to RIP current warnings and lows tonight of 48 degrees. We made personal pan pizzas aboard the boat for dinner. Very different being in Florida and having it dark at 5:45 P.M. Time for a quiet evening of cribbage, reading and rest.

Bruce and Bev shark tooth hunting. 

Jeff Chandonait, is our dock mate at Aquamarina.

My shark tooth that I found today.