Sunday, November 25, 2018

Aquamarina Palm Harbour Marina in Cape Haze, Florida

Day #145: Up at 6:00 A.M for coffee, grapefruit and lemon poppy seed muffins. Mike and I walked to the ACE Hardware that is 1.5 miles and Publix which is 2 miles from the marina. We ran into Bruce and Bev as they were walking as well. The two of us headed to the pool where we saw a dolphin in the marina basin near our boat chasing fish. Bruce and Bev joined Mike and I at the pool. I headed back to the boat about 1:00 P.M. as my no-see-um bites were coming out in full force. No-see-ums are Certatopogonidae which is a family of flies. I had started taking Benadryl and using Itch-X. Today they have gotten worse so I continued on my Benadryl and using cider vinegar as well to help with the itch. Mike, Bruce and Bev stayed at the pool visiting with some of people who live onboard their boats here at the marina. Time for phone calls and a quiet evening.
Cape Haze Post Office

Saw this while we were walking. 

Mike and I were watching this little guy hunting for food.