Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Columbus Marina in Columbus, Mississippi 

Day #120: Happy Halloween everyone! Up at 6:20 A.M. we watched the local weather as they are still predicting severe storms overnight. At 6:45 A.M. Mike and I headed with three loads of laundry to the laundry room. After the first two loads were in the dryer I headed back to the boat for coffee, peach and cookies for breakfast. Laundry was completed by 9:00 A.M. Mike did some paperwork. We got ready meeting Bruce and Bev at 10:00 A.M. at the courtesy car as we headed to Walmart and Kroger for groceries. We got back to the marina at 12:00 P.M. I had bought more candy for the loopers so I put bags together for passing out later this afternoon. At 2:00 P.M. Mike and I took our chairs out on the dock. Bruce, Bev, Ken and Karen from "Island Girl" joined us on the dock. The clouds starting moving in but it was in the mid-70's and beautiful. After Ken and Karen left Penni, Bob from "Tyche" and Natalie & Bob from "Bob, N Along". At 5:00 P.M. I put on my squid hat heading out to pass out candy to the loopers here at Columbia Marina. I had a really good time bringing lots of smiles to loopers faces. I headed back to our boat at about 5:50 P.M. it was time for loopers to get together for docktails. Mike headed up to docktails while I blogged, finished getting the boat ready for the storms and made sloppy joes. When Mike returned to the boat we had a quiet dinner aboard. I talked to my Mom as we always talk on Halloween night. Time for cribbage and reading.

                                                                                      
                                                           Beautiful sunrise and warm.

Columbus, Mississippi is very proud to be the home of Columbus Air Force Base. Thanks to Mike for pulling off to the side of a very busy road and Bev who snapped this picture.