Sunday, June 30, 2019

St Johnsville Municipal Marina and Campsite in St. Johnsville, NY

Day #362: From last evening I beat Mike at cribbage. The two of us woke to the sound of moderate rain but warm temperatures. The two of us were up at 6:15 A.M. for coffee, grapefruit and cookies. At 8:00 A.M. it was time for boat jobs such as laundry. The weather is looking favorable for travel this week starting on Monday so I called Oswego Marina to see if they could get us in on Thursday versus Saturday which they were able to change the reservation. This will put us in a good position to cross Lake Ontario to Kingston, Ontario. I worked on the ROAM app inputting Mike and my information as we will use this to get back into the U.S. from Canada. I also worked with Verizon to make sure that our cell and data plans would work in Canada without breaking the bank. Throughout the day the sun would come out then it would rain. I heard from "Alysana" that they were headed our way with "Scaliwag" and "Forever Friday". Mike and I enjoyed library hour. At 2:15 P.M. all of the boats arrived at the wall Mike and I were there to help and greet them. Mike from "Forever Friday" baked banana bread with coconut on top for the dockmaster and all of the boats on the wall. Mike and I talked to Mom and Dad Burdo via FaceTime. I made chicken and rice for dinner. It was then time for Sunday night phone calls. The plan for us is to leave on Monday heading to Utica, NY.

Mike from "Forever Friday" made banana bread with coconut on top.

Lots of boats on the wall in St. Johnsville "Scaliwag", "Alysana", "Forever Friday" and "Parrot Bay".