Sunday, January 27, 2019

Aquamarina Palm Harbour Marina in Cape Haze, Florida

Day #208: Overnight very heavy rain and winds. Up at 6:30 A.M. for coffee, grapefruit and maple walnut coffee cake. Mark and Amanda joined Mike and I on the "Parrot Bay" where they played the card games Golf and 7's. At 12:30 P.M. the four went to the New Faull Inn for lunch. Amanda, Mike and I then went to Walmart and CVS. Later in the afternoon Amanda, Leah, Mark, Mike and I played cards on the "Parrot Bay" The five had Patty's famous shrimp, crab, cocktail sauce, cream cheese and crackers for a snack. After snacks Amanda, Mark, Mike and I played Golf. All day the weather was miserable it was windy, heavy rain and temperatures in the 50's. It was a great day for card playing on the "Parrot Bay".
Amanda, Mark Mike and I playing Golf.